Monday, August 17, 2009

I'm mooooooving


If you are a facebook friend of mine you have already seen the pictures of my new place. It was really a spur of the moment thing for me to be honest. I was at work and bitching to a co-worker of mine about how I need my own space and a place with a fenced in backyard for suzie. So I picked up the paper and the one and only listing for houses for rent had everything I was looking for. I called and set up an appointment to check it out...I had drove by beforehand and already knew that it was perfect so I was totally willing to drop $950 right then and there. I met up with the owners and they were very nice and seemed to enjoy me so they said they would rent it out to me for however long I wanted. I agreed to a year since it will be at least a year before I am finished with my masters degree. Today I met up with them and signed the lease, I plan on being partially moved in by the end of this month and will slowly move the rest of my things through the rest of September. I figured I would pay another month here so I could take my time with moving. When I moved out here I only gave myself a weekend to move and it was very stressful and as it is I do not have a lot of free time so being able to move at my leisure is crucial. It is going to set my finances back a little bit, but it is going to be worth it in the long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment