Monday, August 17, 2009

Stressful Times Ahead...............

I've often wondered, if times are more transparent now, or are we just growing older, and more apt not to let loose of the all mighty dollar? This is a question, that has been hounding me now, since my accident, since I make 3 times less than what I used to make......I remember the day's when I was making $5,200.00 dollar's a month, and that was a slow month for me..... But like everything else, we get used to what you have, like the old saying, "Wish in one hand, and s-it in the other, and see which one you get granted"

I know that we could get up and go, whenever we wanted, and now, we plan every outing, as if it were a long trip..... Making sure that we cover all the bases, or at least knock out two bird's, with one stone..... I'm starting to think I'm older than I am, or we are sitting tighter on hard time's, and we need to take a step back, and try to stay afloat, or at least stretch the dollar a little more........I know for the most part, family has stuck together, and if it were not for Armando, and Letti, we would have drowned sometime ago.......

But we need to stick together, and if nothing else, at least lend your ear, and shoulder, so that we have each one of us there for each other........ I especially like that Cristy, Billy, and Robbie get together at least once a month........ Keepin it all in the familia, and it will be better for their children....... If you have access to this "Blog", your invited to the "2010 Familia Get-Together"! I have thrown some dates out there, but we will discuss this more in the next few week's....... It will be held in "Houston, Texas", where men are men, and their wives are in charge..LOL.......

Anyway's, that is all for now, I will keep y'all advised of anything pertaining to the familia get-together.........

Love Y'all,
Eliud Cesar Hinojosa

No comments:

Post a Comment