Saturday, June 20, 2009

My Perception Of Someone's Thought's
I want to start out by saying that, what I say, and what I think, has no influance on anyone elses thought's, or feeling's toward's my thought's or feeling's...
I consider myself of a very to the point, and very cautious on other people's feeling's, and how they live their life is on them, and no one else's... So someone may want to open up and talk, but their is alway's a hidden confusion... I do think that thing's happen for a reason, and more likely than not, it is powered by "Our Lord"... In all that I will get to my point, and feeling's...
Jorge, God rest his soul, confided in a few of us, but their was a lot of thing's that he did not say...It was the few thing's he did say that put me, and some of you to really put two and two together... I am not here to bring those thing's up, but rather tell y'all about what happened after this went down...
Jorge was here because he wanted to be with Mom, and Dad... He knew he was going to die soon, and he had no wife, no children, but he alway's had his Mom, and Dad... He wanted to spend his last few day's, month's, how ever long he had with them...
Well here I go. I want to ask for forgivness for what I am about to say, if it offend's anyone... I would like to say that my wife, Susan has never been so upset about anything, as she was toward the following...
Albert, who is my Brother by blood, but not part of my Family, made some very unforgivable comment's, about my Parent's, my wife, my step-son, and most of us... Not to mention, that he said that "I should have died in my accident"...It really does not bother me about what he said about me, but he has a mouth that would make the Devil Blush...
Well Susan, and I will not allow Albert, or his life partner, Melissa, ruin our structured family, nor will I want to have anything to do, see, or say to him for that matter... I am not giving anyone of you ammunition to go after him, just speaking the truth... I don't suspect I will get a Christmas card this year, or anytime in the future...Oh well, que serra!!!!!!!
LOVE ALL OF Y'ALL
ELIUD CESAR HINOJOSA

No comments:

Post a Comment