Friday, June 5, 2009

Last day of Pre-session

My friend Jaci had her baby recently (mom, u know Jaci) and it makes me miss working at the OB/Gyn sooo much! I miss the babies and patients. But I know this is what's best for me, I will see the patients again soon (and their babies!). But I will be able to do more for them as a BSN than as a CMA.
I was watching Fox and Friends and saw a story about someone shooting up a recruiting station and killing a soldier on boot leave in Arkansas. I can't explain the feeling of dread I got in my chest. The shooter was from Tennessee. I really thought the recruiting office was safe, and I guess it was just a realization to me that no where is safe. But I remind myself that Billy is a well trained Marine and will stay safe...cuz it's his job! But since the shooter is a recent convert to Islam and just came back from Yemen for a "study trip", I just hope everyone realizes that terrorism is still possible on our soil. That guy was working with others and they had a list of other recruiting offices they wanted to hit. But I'm afraid this incident has not recieved the attention it deserves. Well it's off to take finals....

Love love love

No comments:

Post a Comment