Thursday, June 25, 2009

Family

I want a reunion every year! But I am selfish and demanding, I was an only child for 9 years, I can't help it. I'm sure everyone has heard me say how jealous I am of Billy and his family. They are so close and they celebrate every occasion together. Of course they all live in the same state and there aren't as many of them as there are of us. But I think we should make an effort to all get together. I wanna see you guys! :)
Ok, half way through this summer mini-mester. Im just taking a lab, so it's real easy and laid back. So far I have an A. Billy is still PTing daily at the recruiting office. They do "cross-fit". I dunno if anyone has heard of it, but it sounds tough. It's working though, Billy is all super buff now. Lol. Still no word about his re-enlistment. Hopefully this month. .:sigh:. Waiting blows. Trust me I'll tell everyone once we find out.
So I've been practicing making cakes in my free time. That would be cool if I could do it as a side job. But I'm not that good lol. I hope everyone is having a great week, see you next month!

Love love love

No comments:

Post a Comment