Thursday, May 7, 2009

Living your life for what it is,
I have often heard the term" Living your life for what it is", but like the real wet behind the ear's person that I was, I made believe that I knew what it meant... Well like a ton of brick's, I think it all came crashing down upon my head this week... To live your life is what you do, but to live your life for what it is, well that is a horse of a different color...

Living your life takes no task's, or none that are out of the ordinary... You wake up, get cleaned up, go to work, or school... You eat, sleep, pass time with friend's, and family, not such a hard tasks, right?...

To live your life for what it is, now that takes some doing, especially if you live your life in deceit, or a pretend life... Where you make yourself out to be perfect, bullet proof, or better than anyone else...

For the first time I realized that I finally understood what that meant... You see some people would rather lie, and beg for forgiveness, than to step back and pilot through on the right course, and not have a worry in the world...
For some, they will tell so many lie's, that even they begin to believe it to be true...

Just remember, you may not be popular, but at least you will know where, and who you really are, and be looked up to...

Love y'all, Peace
Eliud Cesar Hinojosa

No comments:

Post a Comment