Friday, May 8, 2009

I am really, no really sick...

I had a little bit of a sore throat yesterday, but thought it was my allergies. Well this morning, it was so sore, I could not swallow. I went to the doctors today, and she said I had strep throat. Then she asked, you want pill's, or a shot? Being the man that I am, I asked which one work's faster? She replied the shot...

Well the shot it was. I was told it would hurt, but the nurse who gave it was so good, I didnt feel a thing...I feel real groggy, but alright...

Love Y'all, Peace
E.C. Hinojosa

1 comment:

  1. Weird... I had the same thing a few weeks back. Except the doc told me the strep test was negative, so it must be some kind of virus. He said to let it pass but in the mean time he gave me a steroid shot to help the swelling. Yea, I took it like a man too... Everyone knows where u get a steroid shot..... :(

    ReplyDelete