Wednesday, May 13, 2009

It Really Hit Today,

Today started out to be a great day... Aaron, and I drove to Richmond, to take Dad to the Doctor... I walked in and saw Jorges remaings, and his picture's on the table where he has a shrine, it was all I could do to swallow... But after about a few second's, I just told myself, he is not suffering any longer... Mom was out on the back patio, and she looked remarkably well, Dad was doing some business in his bathroom...

Mom, and Dad got ready and we left to the appointment... The doctor advised Dad that he had shallow breathing in his right lung, and ordered an X-Ray... When he returned, he told Dad that on top having Scoliosis, he also had a non curved lower back, that was preventing him from taking long breaths... He ordered Dad to undergo a Sleep Study for next Friday...

Mom and Dad are two peas, in a pot, they cannot live without each other, and when one feels pain, so does the other...I know it was hard when Jorge passed, but it will be even harder when Mom, and Dad pass on...I hope I go first...

LOVE Y'ALL, PEACE
ELIUD CESAR HINOJOSA

No comments:

Post a Comment