Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Georges Gut Feeling

Hola Familiares',



I would like to share one last entry inregards to my brother George...I am not one for a sensative side, when it is normally on the line...But for the last several days, I have been a wreck, and being one usually in control, and not so stressed, it all came un-done Monday...



George would always say, "Stay serious, and keep them guessing!" Well, I try hard to carry that through, when I was in Law Enforcement...I guess we all will carry with us certain things that George done, or said, but we also we will carry him in our hearts...The way he would play his guitar, or the way he would laugh, or just the way he would talk to you...



George was not married, or had any children, but he thought of all his nieces, and nephews to be his children...Some of you remember him when you were small, well, I guess we all do...But he wanted all of you to know just how much he really loved y'all...He wishes he had children, I don't know why, he would have changed his mind if he had any crumb snatchers...

George new how bad he really was when it came to the end... When I went to the hospital emergency room, where he had gone there because he knew... Yes, he knew... When I was with him there, he told me, "I'm going to die real soon". Like anything else, I conforted him by saying, it's just a bump in the road, and God was not ready to take him...George knew...

George knew, and he tried to let us know by taking himself to the hospital, where he was not in front of Mom, and Dad when he passed on...George would always think of other's before himself... I would ask him to come over, and he would say, well I think Mom has something planned, but I will let you know... He would call me back, and ask me to come over, but it was a way of bringing us all together, not choosing side's... He knew we all needed to work on our past relationships with other family member's...

George waited to pass on when we all left to get cleaned up... George had a huge slumber party, and thats what he wanted, to bring us all together... Well Brother, you had your wish, but too bad that it was fine until a certain member chose to blame everyone for not being there for George... A certain member, who believes that he, or his wife do no wrong, he will have to go alot further to convince Almighty God! Furthermore, I will never speak to that certain member, who has The Hinojosa last name, and it will be a cold day in Hell, before I speak to his so called "Trophy Wife"! She must have gotten her trophy from the penny bubble gum machine, because thats how much its worth to me!

In closing, and enough of my ranting...

MY THOUGHT'S AND PRAYER'S GO OUT TO MY LOVING BROTHER GEORGE. I KNOW THAT HE IS SMILING WITH THAT SMILE, THAT JUST MELTS YOUR HEART. I ALSO PRAY FOR ALL OF YOU, WHO ARE HERE, AND WHO ARE DISTANT, LIKE A CERTAIN MEMBER, WHO CARRIES MY LAST NAME, BUT NONE THE LESS, I CAN FORGIVE, BUT I WILL NEVER FORGET!!!!

I LOVE ALL OF Y'ALL
ELIUD CESAR HINOJOSA

No comments:

Post a Comment