Sunday, March 15, 2009

Hello everyone...

Today is Armando's Birthday, went out to breakfast at Ihop, too bad it is cold and rainy. Last weekend was nice and warm in the 70's. This weekend in the 40's. I was hoping to work in the yard, but oh well.... Watch next weekend the weather will be nice, but I'll be lazy.

George, I hope you feel better. I know there are good days and bad ones, but we are all here for you and praying for you. I am happy that the results on mom's tests came back negative. It was only scar tissue on her lungs. I swear, lately when it rains it been pouring for us all. I just pray that all this will turn around for us. We've always been healthy, and the past few years it been hard for a lot of us. But thank god we are all alive.

Luv Ya All.
Lettie

No comments:

Post a Comment