Sunday, March 15, 2009

Hanging out

Hey Familiares,

Como estan?, yo estoy pasando un buen tiempo aqui sin mis ijos. Ok, I am still trying to convert my abilities as a bi-lingual. Who am I kiddin! I am better off being a Mich-Mex, who is like a coconut, brown on the outside, and white on the inside...

I just recieved a call from Dad. We were going to take them to the rodeo, for "Go Tejano Day", but George woke up with a soar, and swollen stomach... I hope he feels better, I know it has got to be tough. I know all about pain, but I will pray for him, and I ask y'all to do the same...

THOUGHT OF THE DAY...

Many morning's we wake to a dull, and dreary day...
Many morning's we wake to a beautiful day...
Many morning's we wake to not knowing what lies ahead...
Many morning's we wake, and know what lies ahead...
Many morning's we know what we want...

We should embrace what we have today, for it may not be there in the morning...

Take the time to let someone know just how important someone is to you...
All it takes is a few word's, like, I love, or I miss you, or even , You mean so much to me...

I love all of you, and you all mean so much to me!
Cesar

No comments:

Post a Comment