Thursday, September 17, 2009

I think I just saw one of those things you always see rolling around in deserted towns...

What do you call them anyway? How is everyone? No one updates on this sucker anymore. You all too good for the family blog? Nah. Facebook just makes it a lot easier to keep up with instant updates from family members so I can understand. Nothing exciting really going on around here anyway, just working working working. I am finishing up my 2nd term of grad school on Sunday. Once again my GPA will be a 4.0 (holds for applause) thanks. I'll be done next october and I have decided to leave Rite Aid and pursue a job in brand management with some consumer commodity company (i.e. P&G, J&J, Unilever, etc) I can probably make a ton more money anyway and I think it is a fitting career path considering my retail background; I can provide a lot of insight I think.

Other than that revelation, things are pretty much the same. My folks were in town a couple weeks back. They helped me shop for curtains because I am retarded when it comes to stuff like that. Oh! I shaved my head so I could look more like my dad and uncle! Bald Hinojosa's unite! Thanks to Billy for hooking me up with a good smooth shave! Well I think I am going to relax and catch up on some season premiers I have recorded.

All my love,

No comments:

Post a Comment