Sunday, May 3, 2009

Keeping up with life

"KEEPING UP WITH LIFE"

It is almost one week to the day, that my Loving Brother crossed over into the better life. A life with no pain, anger, or for that matter, our family... I know that we all have our moment's, but Susan was right... Susan said, that when Jorge dies, sit back and watch the fireworks begin, Boy, did she hit that on the head...

Little did I know when it really started... Truth be known, it all was wound like an eight day clock, just waiting for the time to be released...When it did was prior to Jorges passing, more like a week prior to him going to the hospital...
It started up when Jorge tried to make peace with Albert, Huh, thats a joke...
There is no peace with Albert, everyone does wrong, but him, and that whatever, he claims as a "Life Partner"...

I'm sorry y'all, I will never rant, and rave about this any longer...

Memories are meant to be good ones, and not of sad ones... Therefore, I will pass on a memory of Jorge. Well he bought this yellow Dodge van, and it only had two seat's... The back was a plywood box, and I helped to clean it up, and he let me use it one time... I got stopped by East Lansing P.D., and I got a ticket for not signaling a turn... Truth be known, the officer thought he had a hippy going to jail on that traffic stop, but he got me... Oh, and I didn't pay the ticket either...

Take care, Love y'all
Eliud Cesar Hinojosa

No comments:

Post a Comment