Monday, April 20, 2009

George Update

Hola Familiares'

Les mando munchos saludos, y amor para todos, y sus familiares. Well, yes it has been very sad around here in Houston. My Brother George is dieing a very slow, and painful death. I wish that I could take the pain from him, but God has said that, "I will not put anything before you, that I have not gone through, nor will I let you suffer more than what you can handle"... We all realize this, and know this, but, it is hard to witness this... I watch him squirm, and close his eye's, and watch tear's roll down his cheek's, just make's me just want to die...


I do think about the drama that occured, but we all have to realize, it's the way of a "Self Rightious, and Self Preservationist, who believe's he does no wrong, and is alway's right... I've got a few choice word's for that person, but due to the only word's that I can describe him, I can't use on this blog... My thought's and prayer's go out for my parent's, and the rest of the family who were there to observe this unforgiving action... It was probably a good thing that I was not present, because I would have had to pull his brain guard out of his anal orfice, but not before, I would have shoved it up there first, maybe a few time's...


"MENACING PROBLEM'S"

I once thought, that "Jerry Springer", was made up, and that people really did not act that way!...

Boy, was I mistaken!

You think that no one could be so blind of the truth, that you would dump your whole family for a "Trophy Wife!"...

Boy, was I mistaken!...

I GUESS THAT I MUST HAVE BEEN SO LUCKY TO FIND MY WIFE... SHE IS A TROPHY, BUT NOT ONE LIKE "MELISSA", MY WIFE IS MUCH MORE OF A TROPHY! SHE HAS A HEART OF GOLD, AND WILL HELP HEAL PROLEM'S, NOT CAUSE THEM... WELL I THINK THAT I'LL JUST KEEP MY OLD WIFE...

Love Y'all, Peace
E. cesar Hinojosa

2 comments:

  1. Believe me, Albert is blind and one day his trophy wife will varnish..... (excuse me, it is already varnishing). One day and that day may be too late, for him to realize that his family is no longer there. But as we all know, The Trophy's Wife Family has always been his #1 Family anyways.... God pays back in mysterious ways.... BEWARE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very wise man once said....

    "Associate yourself with men of good character, for it is better to be alone than in bad company" ~George Washington


    Think about this long and hard. We can choose who we talk to and spend our time with. This is something we can control.

    I wish you all a wonderful, warm, safe and happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete