Monday, March 23, 2009

What's Going On?

Ola Familiares',

One often wonder's, how can somebody be so straight forward? How to do something, as to not ruffle any feather's. Try and be so precise as to be politically correct. Sometime's this is very difficult, because there are so many different way's that someone will find a reason to find fault, in what someone does...

People will try to build alies within an already semi structured based group...Friend's will try to pull, poke, and get some kind of action, or reaction from them...This is only common among close friend's, sometime's family...I often wonder, how somebody can try to do so right, and be so politically correct, and do something as to not even cross the line, but yet be blamed, called name's, and even go as so far as blamed for choosing side's...

The side that I am on is my family, and everyone else's family!... My feeling is to do right, and do right in my God's eye's... I can go to bed at night, knowing that I have lived a clean life for that day...I may not think that thing's are not as someone portray's, but that is what I think...I have no right in trying to convince someone to think in the way I do...I don't believe in deciding right, or wrong, we don't judge, nor blame...Heck, the last I checked, I was free from slavery, I am a legal citizen of the United State's, and over 21 years old...

I can make my own decision's, and pretty much aware of what goes on in my surrounding's...I do not need anyone to befriend me, for reason's other than good...Nor do I need anyone to tell me that I am right, for what I did, or didn't do...I do believe, that we should be as one, although were are not, we just need to let a sleeping dog lye...Family is like a road map...There are so avenue's, side street's, alley's, and dead end's to get from point A to point B...Ask 10 family member's how to get there, and you will get 10 different direction's...All 10 direction's will get you there, but which way is better?... That is where you must decide...

In all that, my feeling's of who did what, or why they did that, or did you hear what so and so said, or did?... That is for old biddey's, who have nothing to do, but gossip...

Love Y'all, Peace
Eliud Cesar Hinojosa

1 comment: