Monday, March 23, 2009

George Update

Hello Y'all,

I took George for his Oncologist appointment today... Although the new's was, what I seemed as not so good, well made me think... Dr. Velsquez, stated that the result's from the catscan, were the same as they were in Michigan... Well, at first I was somewhat shocked. But then I realized that he has been gone from up there since December... Now that mean's, the "Cancer" has not spread any further, since December...

George, on the other hand, was not with a half full concept, he was in a half empty frame of mind... After we talked for quite sometime, he then understood the true meaning, so to speak... Dr. gave him some more pain killer's, (Oxycodone) he then perked up a little bit...

Well tomorrow Dad has a doctor's appointment at 2:30 pm...
Catch up with y'all then...

Love, Peace and Country Music
Eliud Cesar Hinojosa

No comments:

Post a Comment