Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Well I went to the doctor

And I got an antibiotic. I gave myself seven days to get over this on my own. But I wasn't getting better, maybe even getting worse. But today is the first day in a week since I have felt not completely crummy. But I still went to class. On Friday I will be flying to the A to hang with the fam. Billy has to stay here cuz of work, but him and Robbie will get to hang out on Saturday and watch the fights. I have some bloodwork to get done for the nursing program, so I will be able to get all that done while I'm in GA. Did I mention that I got into the nursing program? I did. I also had to buy a back ground check for it too. Luckily my CPR certification was just renewed, so I don't have to do that. The snow was very pretty, and it's still hanging around. Well I'm going to relax, it is the first night in a long time that I don't have anything to do....I will probably make a blanket.

Love love love

1 comment:

  1. You had to pay for your background check?? Sucky! Anyway, congrats kin folk!

    ReplyDelete