Monday, March 30, 2009

Monday Morning Blog

Como Estan, mis Familiares'?

Well since no one has time to comment, or type in the "Blog", with anything, even encouraging word's, then I guess I will change the name to, "The E. Cesar Blog"... I like face Book, but I still like our private setting, here in this blog space... I just want to keep my private business, private, and not to where everyone can view it... But enough of that nonesense...

MONDAY MORNING BLOG...

Well here we go again, the Monday Morning Blue's... Monday actually starts on Sunday, about noonish, or when Saturdays partier wakes up... With that in mind, it actually has a thought process late Saturday night... When we look at the time, and say, ! @ # $ %, the weekend is almost over... So rash thought's start popping in our mind, so we begin to process the, do I have enough clothes clean?, so that I can put laundry off for one more day... Or, do I have thing's in order so I can stay out a little later, or party a little harder?... Or, And I know y'all have used this one, Do I have enough sick time at work?, to call in...Now begins a whole new set of thought's, Who else called in?, or, you begin to think, and ask yourself, when is the last time I called in sick?, and what will I say is wrong with me?... So you start again, ! @ # $ %, and you begin all over again... Some saying's come to mind...

(1) Oh what tangled webb's we weave, when we practice to deceive...

Answer: Just be straight forward, and alway's tell the truth!

(2) The grass isn't alway's greener on the other side of the fence...

Answer: Keep what you have, regardless of how other's view it!

(3) I'm sorry, but you got off on the wrong floor...

Answer: You must think, before you decide, because you may lead yourself in the wrong direction!


Don't make life harder, than what it really is... We go to work, we get paid... Not, we get paid by staying home... (Like my My X!) Oh well I think you know what I mean, if anybody reads this "Blog"...

Love Y'all, whoever reads this!
Eliud Cesar Hinojosa

2 comments:

  1. I read everyday, and post at least once a week. And I enjoy reading what everyone has to say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Easy there, Tio.. I read too :). I dont always have time to post though. I try to post every couple weeks. My life is the same everyday, so its hard to find something 'out of the ordinary' to talk about... or else I dont have a good week, and who wants to read my update about crappy events, right? haha...

    ReplyDelete