Saturday, January 3, 2009

I have the morning off tomorrow!

As some of you may or may not know I have been working 7 days a week (70+) hours a week since September with only thanksgiving, xmas eve and xmas off and just this last week my last manager was fired for being A FOLLOWER INSTEAD OF A LEADER! So I called my boss and told him that he needed to get me some help out to the country ASAP because working 103 hours a week would probably crush my soul, but I'd do it because I am good like that. Anyway, he rallied four managers from the memphis area and they are coming out to give me half days and full days off during the week. Tomorrow begins this wonderful new thing called sleeping in and I couldn't be more excited!

All my love,

1 comment:

  1. I think my soul would have exploded a long time ago...they least they can do is pay for your masters.

    ReplyDelete