Monday, February 23, 2009

When it rains, it pours...

It's amazing how much of your life can change in a single day...On Friday, I'm single with no prospects in sight and then by Sunday afternoon I've got 3 women vying for my attention.

Why can't it just be one? I don't even have time one let alone 3! 2 out the 3 are pretty hot and young, a major accomplishment for an old man such as myself. The third is a cougar and she is kinda meh compared to the other 2 so I really don't know what I should do. Is it ethical to have my cake and eat it too? I've been doing a lot of thinking today and I think I know what I am going to do based solely on the fact that she loves college basketball. I have 2 dates set up for wednesday (my only day off) so I think I'll know where I stand after wednesday.

Other than women problems (which I didn't think I'd have anytime soon) everything is going OK...I got a B for my first week of grad school and then an A for week 2...I am really enjoying it and considering I work 14 hours a day 6 days a week I am managing my time very well, suprisingly.

My mgmt trainee is going for her big interview tomorrow with the big boss so I am HOPING I can start giving her her own shifts next week because if I am going to have a girlfriend I am going to need have some free time, y0!

all my love,

No comments:

Post a Comment