Sunday, February 15, 2009

Just Got Back from the A


and I am tired! I got to listen to 3 anatomy podcasts on the ways down and back.  Which is good, cuz I have my test this Thursday.  So keep me in your thoughts, so that you guys can all will me to get an A!! haha.  Billy is making us a frozen pizza (of course it will be cooked when he's finished with it) and then I am going to do my reading for Literature.  I am very glad that I got to see Jorge this weekend, I was worried that I wasn't going to be able to see him soon because our Texas spring break plans had to be canceled.  But Billy offered to drive me to GA so that we could hang out with him while he was there! I am so glad we got to go.  We went downtown and learned that there is a Mama Ninfa's in ATL, one of my favorite mexican restaurants of all time.  I was very happy to get to eat there since I havent in years! Then we walked to the aquarium, but it was way too crowded to go so we decided to go home instead.  But it was nice to spend some time with the family because I miss everyone so much.  Then this morning we got to eat breakfast with my best friend Jen.  Hopefully all goes well this week with everyone!  Oh, and if you want a blanket lemme know! 770-337-3059

love love love

No comments:

Post a Comment