Monday, January 5, 2009

its monday...

Winter break is over next thursday (1/15/09)....and i cant wait to go back to school.  i'm so bored! (i might retract that next week....)  this semester i got accepted to the university honors program, so my class load just got a little heavier, but i wont really feel the weight until fall.  since i am still considered out of state as far as tuition is concerned i have to take classes part time until the end of this coming semester.  after that U. Memphis will consider me in state.  which kinda blows, cuz i have honors class requirements to meet as well as nursing prerequisites to fulfill and i feel like i'm wasting half my day away when i could be taking some of these classes i need.  thats what they made summer school for i guess...too bad honors courses arent offered in the summer. grrr. the few friends i have made at school are slowly one by one backing out of the nursing program for different reasons.  more space for me! ha! well i applied this month for the nursing program, so i should find out if i got in some time after 2/15/09.  on that note....here's what i'm making for dinner:

Ham Tetrazzini
Ingredients:
1/2 lb cubed ham
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar
1/2 cup milk
6 oz spaghetti (if you want to use the whole pkg of spaghetti 12 oz, then just double the rest of the recipe)

Directions:
boil spaghetti until cooked.  in another pot mix up the rest of the ingredients until cheese melts and mixture is hot.  when spaghetti is cooked, drain and mix with sauce and serve! its very yummy. (i usually mix the ingredients for the sauce ahead of time and keep it in the fridge until the day i make it then just heat it up)


memphis looks how i feel...sick!

lots of love

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the honors program, y0! I haven't heard from Bethel yet regarding grad school which makes me worry that I did just awful on my MFAT...I even had a dream last night that they called me and said I did so bad on it that I could never apply to the program ever again!

    ReplyDelete