Sunday, January 25, 2009

Hey Guys....

Here it is Sunday, talked to Joe and Ginger yesterday.... Joe is so funny.
Need to get Joe to make a trip to California with me.... that would be fun.

My dishwasher has been broken for a few weeks, washing dishes by hand,
my hands are so dry they are beginning to look like road maps. The part
(solenoid) that needs to be replaced is more expensive than the dishwasher
itself. How bad is that.

Trying to make plans for a trip to Texas, around Rodeo time. Looking forward
to that. Need a small vacation.

Cesar, tell Aaron, I am bring Ozzy for him.... to make room.

Luv Ya All
Lettie

1 comment:

  1. Well it is nice to laugh with everyone... Why don't you laugh when we talk?.... hahaha, ok now I laughed...I have never been to California, Can I go?

    ReplyDelete